“If I was dating someone, I would make it public only if the girl is comfortable;” says Darshan Raval.

Darshan Raval opens up about his life and his love towards life.

By Abdul Azeez, May 16, 2022 18:03 IST

Darshan Raval became a favorite star as he grew a huge fan base with his cover songs. He became a celebrity as he performed on India’s Raw Star, a music reality show. He became a star overnight after the performance. The singer has a huge fan base as of now. Darshan Raval’s singles get over a million views within hours of its release.
Now, Darshan Raval talks about his love for music and how he believes his fans made him reach where he is today. “I have always believed that your fame is only half yours, the rest is because of people who listen to you. If my fans didn’t bother to listen to my songs or attend my concerts, I wouldn’t be here today. I never let myself forget that;” says Darshan Raval
Darshan Raval added that he received immense support from everyone. “There are several artistes who take the credit for their success, but I feel that my fans have made me who I am. Even when I just started making music and cover videos, I had immense support from people around me and it encouraged me to create better music. And even today, these people make my songs such big hits;” added Darshan Raval.
Darshan Raval also talked about how he hates being a star. “There were situations when I had to put on a mask, become a ‘star’ but it suffocated me. I can’t be someone who I am not. I can’t pretend. Fame and money are temporary, good work is eternal;” said Darshan Raval.
Darshan Raval added that he does not want to keep his personal life public. “While they (fans) have the right to say whatever they wish about me, I don’t want them to talk about people who are close to me-they aren’t used to it. So, I make sure that I don’t let my personal life become public beyond a point. 90 per cent of my life is dedicated to my fans, but the rest 10 per cent is mine alone;” Darshan Raval added.
Darshan Raval also opened up about his dating life. “I don’t want unwanted attention for people in my innermost circle. So, if I was dating someone, I would make it public only if the girl is comfortable. Until then, it would be a guessing game for everyone;” said Darshan Raval.

Latest News

view all