Doctor And Wife Die After A Geyser Explosion In Hyderabad.

26-year-old Syed Nisaruddin is a doctor. 22-year-old Ummi Mohimeen Saima is a final-year MBBS student.

By Xappie Desk, October 22, 2022 18:27 IST

Hyderabad: A doctor and wife died after the geyser in the bathroom exploded in Hyderabad. The couple got married a month ago. Both died of electrocution before their honeymoon was over. The deceased have been identified as Syed Nisaruddin and his wife, Ummi Mohimeen Saima. Police said they died on the spot. Both were found dead at around 11.30 pm on Thursday. 26-year-old Syed Nisaruddin is a doctor. 22-year-old Ummi Mohimeen Saima is a final-year MBBS student. The doctor and the couple who died after the geyser in the bathroom exploded in Hyderabad got married a month ago. Both died of electrocution before their honeymoon was over. The deceased have been identified as Syed Nisaruddin and his wife, Ummi Mohimeen Saima. Police said they died on the spot. Both were found dead at around 11.30 pm on Thursday. 26-year-old Syed Nisaruddin is a doctor. 22-year-old Ummi Mohimeen Saima is a final-year MBBS student.
 
A police officer registered a case and started an investigation. The incident took place in the Khader Bagh area under Langar House police station. A preliminary investigation concluded that the geyser in the bathroom exploded due to a short circuit. The bodies were shifted to Osmania General Hospital for post-mortem. Both of them reached their home in Hyderabad from Suryapet on Wednesday night. The police said that the accident took place on Thursday morning.
 
No one knew until that evening. His wife was the first victim. The police said that the husband also met with an accident when he tried to save him. Syed works as a doctor at a Suryapet government hospital.When Ummi's family called in the morning, they said that they would come back the next day. When I called back after a while, both of them did not pick up the phone. When the phone was not picked up in the evening, the family members came to investigate. The police and the family entered by switching off the electricity connection.

Latest News

view all