Sachin Tendulkar tests positive for COVID-19, says 'I have mild symptoms'
Sachin Tendulkar has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, releases a statement saying he has mild symptoms; Read on
By Saumya Bansal, March 27, 2021 12:22 IST
Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar has caught the novel coronavirus after he was playing for the Legends League. The cricketer released a statement on Saturday giving updates about his health to his fans and close ones. The 47-year old cricketer says he just has mild symptoms right now and has been taking all the required precautions as advised by his doctor.'I have been testing myself and taking all the recommended precautions to ensure Covid is kept at bay. However, I've tested positive today following mild symptoms. All others at home have tested negative. I've quarantined myself at home and am following all the necessary protocols as advised by my doctors. I want to thank all the healthcare professionals who are supporting me and many others across the country. Take care all of you,' reads the statement shared by Sachin.Earlier in the day, actor Paresh Rawal contracted the virus even after taking the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. This has raised concerns for the audience at large who were relying on these vaccines to safeguard themselves. Apart from them, others who have recently contracted the virus include Kartik Aaryan, Ranbir Kapoor, Tara Suraria, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, etc. Meanwhile, the Indian team has been playing the International ODI against England. They lost the second match against them yesterday and the next match will be the decider amongst them.March 27, 2021